Positivity is defined by the Oxford English Dictionary as: "The practice of being or the tendency to be positive or optimistic in attitude."
This translates to developing, a positive mindset. Studies, stories and experiences of people across the world attest to the fact that a positive mindset above all else is the key to achieving an individual's or a group's vision, mission, objectives, goals, plans and activities in all spheres of life.
Being positive means being:
- on the look out for the silver lining in any situation, etc,
Edkin Art's purpose is to enable individuals and groups achieve positivity by creating products and resources using the media of writing, art and crafts, which help to promote success and fulfillment in the key life categories of: career (work/business), health, finance, relationship and personal development.
How We Achieve It
- We author self help books on how to achieve progress, balance and fulfilment in life.
- Through our blog posts, we share valuable life support information on how to achieve positivity (i.e. positive mindset)
- We design and produce high quality positivity enabling quotes, texts, pictures and designs on various materials such as:
- Fabric (T shirts, Hoodies, Tote bags, Aprons, Caps, etc):
- Plastics and Metal
These products are great for:
- personal use,
- class room, offices & home decorations,
- events of all sorts,
- business promotion,
- business adverts,
- product promotion,
- election campaigns, and many more...
Surprise your family, friends and colleagues with personalized/ customized positivity gifts for their:
- wedding celebrations,
- anniversaries and other events.
We are open to receive your request for any printable item including the ones mentioned above.
Please feel free to browse through our Shop and Blog pages on the website to access our products and resources.
Where We Are Located
Our location is the City of Calgary, Alberta Canada.
If you have any questions or specific requests, please send us a message using the contact form or by email to: email@example.com